- PHOTOGRAPHS plus documents, publications and other printed material created or gathered by Richard Demarco.
- EXTENSIVE database of playwrights and their plays.
- COURSES in Theatre Arts and Contemporary Dance.
- THE department of performing arts offers full and part-time courses from entry-level to HND. There are also two technical theatre courses at NC and HNC level.
Edinburgh Sound and Lighting School
- TEACHING skills in sound, lighting and audiovisual technology for use on large-scale corporate events as well as repertory theatre. The one-year, two-semester course in production and technology is designed to give students a stepping stone into work.
Edinburgh Stage Management School
- TRAINING in everything from working on small theatre in education projects to managing large-scale arena tours.
- ARCHIVAL site dedicated to the theatre demolished in 1963.
- ARCHIVAL site about the much loved music hall theatre in Renfield Street, Glasgow.
- UK site with some Scottish content dedicated to pantomime. Fabulous archive pics.
The MGA Academy of Performing Arts
- INDEPENDENT musical theatre academy offering full and part-time courses including foundation, HNC and HND.
Rhona Mitchell School of Drama
- STAGE school.
- ACTOR training has suffered since the move to an out-of-town campus which has been criticised for its diminished theatre provision. Other theatre courses continue, however.
Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- LONG-established training ground for Scottish acting profession.
- POSTRGRADUATE four-week courses in design for live performance, run by Francis Gallop and Sarah Paulley.
Scottish Drama Training Network
- COMMITTED to developing practice-based drama training in Scotland by working with both education and industry. It works with a network of 17 further and higher education institutions across Scotland which provide training in practice-based drama subjects, including theatre, film, television and radio courses from NQ to postgraduate level.
Scottish Music Hall and Variety Theatre Society
- LIVELY organisation dedicated to Scotland’s variety herritage.
- DETAILS about important university research archive, part of the special collections department of Glasgow University library.
Scottish Theatre Organ Preservation Society
- DEDICATED to maintaining and upgrading Scotland’s theatre organs.
- RESOURCE created by the National Library of Scotland, giving background information about some of the key plays of thepast 40 years.
- HOME of the department of theatre studies.